8 jan 2011

eye look - blue

Hello lovely ladies and gents ,  

Today's article is another eye look that I made.
It's a lovely bright blue eye look and it's a great look for a night out.
So check out all the products that I used.


For my base I used 
Maybeline superstay 24h foundation
Sephora Smoothing primer
Sephora mineral foundation  - Nr 21 - Clair light
Elf blush - Nr 91201 - Tickled Pink



For my eyes I used  
Elf Cream eyeliner -- Nr 81152 - black
Lashcurler from drugstore
L'oréal Telescope Explosion mascara - Noir/Black
Nyx Jumbo eye pencil - Nr 604 - Milk
Sephora crayon á sourcils - Eyebrow pencil 01
Sephora eyeshadow - Nr 40 - My favorite jeans
Sephora eyeshadow - Nr 38 - Stephane
 
This colour from my 88 color palette

And I used my Zoeva brushes 

Plus one elf eye liner brush.
A big face brush , a blush brush , a concealer brush , a blending brush , 2 eyeshadow brushes and a angled liner brush

How to achieve this look
First I made a base with my sephora smoothing primer.
On top of that I blended my Maybeline foundation in my skin.
Then I applied an eye base with my NYX jumbo pencil in milk , which creates a great base and makes the colors pop.

After my full base I applied my blue eye shadows with gold glitters on my eyelid.
And in my crease I applied the sephora eye shadows in the color my favorite jeans,
Really keep blending the colour in your crease so that it looks more soft.

In the middle of my eyelid I applied my second sephora eyeshadow in the colour : Stephane.
After that I started blending again to combine the colors.
To complete the eye look I cleaned up under my eyes 
-sometimes your eye shadows falls of your brush.
And after that I made a winged eye ,curled my lashes and applied mascara.

To finish the look I applied blush on the apples of my cheeks , and powdered my whole face with my Sephora compact powder.



This is a great look for a party or a dinner. 
You can always change up the colour or add some purples or greens to it. 
Hope you liked this look , and give this look a try.