21 mrt 2011

About me - 13 questions

Hi guys ,
Today I have 13 questions to awnser. 
I just love these survey's 



1.Do you have a middle name?
Nope

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
English and Art

3. What's your favourite drink?

Ice tea and iced coffee.
















4. Favourite song at the moment?
Jessie J and B.O.B with price tag and Alexis Jordan with Happiness

5. What would you name your children?
I have no idea actually

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Motoracing

7. Favourite Book?

Why French woman don’t get fat , you deffinitly gotta read it.










8. Favourite Colour?
Turkoise and Peach

9. Favourite Animal?

I love all animals , but I love cats cause they are so funny , my favorite cat is "the savannah cat ".
And I think wolves and foxes are gorgeous.








10. Favourite perfume?
I cannot choose so I’ll give my top 3
Chanel Chance
Gucci Rush 2
Viktor & Rolf – Flowerbomb

11. Favourite holiday?
France , I just love France. 
It is just a gorgeous stunning country , the temperature is great.















12. Have you graduated High School?
Yes , I did. 

13. Have you been out of the Country?
Yeah a lot of times , I’ve been to England , Germany , Belgium , France and Spain

14. Do you speak any other Languages?
English ofcourse and I can find my way in German.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes I got two (half) brothers and one (half)  sister , but I see them as my REAL sister and brothers.

16. What's your favourite store?
PRIMARK , H&M , ZARA , Alicejohavesentials

17. Favourite Restaurant?
The Greek restaurant downtown

18. Do you like school?
No haha , cause my school is on hell of un-organized crapy school.

19. Favourite YouTubers?
Beautycrush , Zoella , The Uglyfix , Pixiwoo , pixi2woo.

20. Favourite Movie?
I have a lot of favorite movies , I cant choose.
I do love the shrek and ice age movies haha. 
But I also like "war"movies cause i'm interested in history. 
So I like "We were Soldiers " and " saving private ryan"

21. Favourite Tv show?

Two and a Half man , How I met your mother , The Unit , NCIS , CSI , Law & Order.
Friends etc.etc










22. Pc or Mac?
PC deffinitly

23. What phone do you have?

I actually am searching for my phone haha , but if I will find my phone , I have a Samsung Star.
But when my boyfriend telephone subscription ends I’m getting his iphone.







24. How tall are you?

You mean how little are you haha.
I’m like a ini-mini dwarf.
I’m 1,65cm



















Well that were the 13 questions. 
I hope you liked it and have a GREAT day. 

With lots of love , 
Rianne x