20 mrt 2011

STASH - my lipsticks and glosses

Hi ladies and gentleman ,


Todays article I will show you my lipsticks and lipglosses.
I dont have a lot cause I gave away alotta stuff and there are alot of lipstick on my musthave list.
So have a look to my lipglosses and sticks.














This is how I stash my Lip glosses : 
In a box with a cute roses pattern 
I bought this box at the Xenos ( dutch store ) 




These are my lip glosses 
As you can see I don't have that many lip glosses cause I don't wear them very often.














My Lipglosses
NYX - Real Nude - nr 34
NYX - Mauve - nr 06
NYX - Doll Pink - nr 08
NYX - Queen Africa - nr 14
Estee Lauder - Pink Coral - nr 311
NYX - Peach - nr 13
Biyu - colour unkwown
Chanel - nr 108


Rituals - Clear - nr 7116 (?)


Rituals - Eve's kiss (lip treatment apple-karité) 


My Lipsticks
( I have so many on my must have- list )



Gosh - Barbie - nr 30 
NYX - Circe - nr 522
NYX - Orange Soda - nr 588
NYX - Tea Rose - nr 628
Clinique - Pink Whisper - nr 98
NYX - Chaos - nr 511




This is a list of my musthave lipsticks : 
Mac : creme d'nude , hue , shy girl
Estee Lauder : pink sand 
YSL : Sensual silk
Revlon : Cherries in the snow 
Sleek : True colour lipstick - Fuchsia
and sleek cover lipstick - Satin
'
 and ALOT of NYX lipsticks and glosses


Well this was it , these were my lipsticks and glosses.
I hope you liked it , and when I buy a new one I will review the lipstick ,show some swatches and give my honest opinion about the product. 


With lots of love , 
Rianne x