13 jun 2011

REVIEW - Essence nail art - cracking top coat

Hello all you gorgeous ladies and gents , 
Today's article is about my new Essence top coat from the range "nail art".
It's a black cracking top coat and looks really cool on a few special colors.
I've been very curious about these sort of top coats !  
And I like it to have a different kind of nail then everyone else , something special.
And I think this looks really cool if you combine the topcoat with a nice color.
Cause not all colors suite white and black. 





This topcoat is just a great topcoat , it cracks as you can see. 
It's not pricey AT ALL like every Essence product ,
 and it stays on good if you use a good blank topcoat.
I really like this topcoat and I think it would look great with either metallics or bright colors.
Just try it out and find your favorite combo.
There's is actually nothing more to say about this topcoat cause I really like it. 

Here's the topcoat on some bright colored nail polishes.
On my pinky I have : Sir yes sir ! from Catrice

On my ringfinger I have : Mr nail ? (no colorname )
On my middlefinger I have : Poolparty at night from Catrice
And last but not least I have the color Lime up ! from Essence on my thumb.


Well this was it I guess , hope you liked reading it.
And that it helped you out ! 


With lots and lots and lots of love , 
Rianne x