21 dec 2011

Best Christmas Movies

Hello lovely ladies and gents , 
It's almost Christmas yayyyyyyyy !!
And when it's almost Christmas I really love to watch Christmas movies.
So I thought it would be nice to share a list of must see Christmas movies. 
So here we go.

The Home Alone Series

Elf

The polar express

Love actually

The Holiday 

Bridget Jones diary

Nothing like the Holidays

How the Grinch stole Christmas

The Santa Claus Series

Fred Claus 

Surviving Christmas

Crazy for Christmas

Christmas Angel 

The Family Stone

Noel

The Muppet Christmas Carol

Tim Burton's the nightmare before Christmas

Miracle on 34th Street 

A Christmas Story 

Shrek The Halls ( special )

Ice age A Mammoth Christmas

All I want for Christmas

Bad Santa

A Christmas Carol

Christmas with the Kranks

My favorites are : 
Ice age and Shrek Christmas Special
The holiday , I love this movie so much !! 
Fred Claus is just a hilarious movie together with Elf , these always make me laugh.
And my favorite Christmas movie ALL time is Love actually this movie makes me so happy, 
and gives me the ultimate Christmas feeling. 
I love this scene 
Deffinitly make a movie night for yourself and watch a few of these.
These movies will give you the ultimate Christmas feeling ever.
Well this was it , it was a short article but I hope I gave you a lot to look at.
And again deffinitly watch a few of these ,
with a nice blanket wrapped around you and a nice mug op hot chocolate.