21 dec 2011

Christmas eye look - smoky party look

Hello lovely ladies and gents 
Today I made a smoky eye that is more wearable then a standard smoky eye.
I didn't make the eye look , look TO dark so that it wasn't so heavy.

First I applied a base with a black eye pencil.
You can use any black eye pencil for this , it does have to be a creamy eye pencil tho !
This works a little better to spread it on your eye lid.
After you applied the eye pencil you can take a pencil and blend the black towards your crease.
Dont go any further because this wouldn't look real good.

After my base I applied a coat on top. 
I used my Bourjois eye shadow number 92 in the color Gris Paillettes for this. 
This is a dark grey eye shadow with glitters.
And I blended this color in my crease to , to make the look , look more polished.

After this I took my Sleek bad girl palette in number 596 
And used the color :  blade (gray with silver undertone) to put in my crease to make it less heavy.
I also used the color : underground (black with little glitters) ,
to put on my lash line to make that part look more dark and smoky.


As a highlighter I used the color (also from the Sleek bad girl palette) 
called Gullible as a highlighter for my brow bone and my tear duct.
To make my eyes look more awake and shiny.

And as the final step for my eyes I applied my Rimmel Day 2 Night mascara.
And I only applied one coat of this mascara.
I didn't want to apply to much mascara because it's already a heavy look.
If your going for that heavy look you can apply 2 or 3 coats of course.
Or even apply fake eye lashes but I wanted to wear this look on the streets so I kept it wearable.

For my face I used my Rimmel Match Perfection concealer/highlighter to erase my redness and spots.
On top of that I applied a little bitty bronzer to contour my face (as always).
And for the apples of my cheek I used my Sleek Blush called : Rose Gold in number 926.
I really recommend this blush by the way , it is SO pretty.

The Final look