1 jan 2012

New years eve look - 2012

Hello lovely's 
Today I am going to share my new years eve look for at home.
I did a nice brown and gold eye look , that I showed you already in a previous article.
And to make it more party-ish , I added some false lashes.
I absolutely LOVE , ADORE these lashes and they look so pretty.

The lashes are so pretty and actually really cheap.
They were a limited edition of Catrice and they remind me of Bambi 
They make my eyes look like cat eyes and I love this look on me. 
I didn't do a heavy smoky eye this one is more toned down.

I wore a black dress from h&m with a small belt around the waist.
I also added some gold details like the earrings and I wore a white and gold ring.

Long bambi lashes 






I wore comfy shoes , my Uggs haha.
I had to walk all night so wasn't an option for heels.
Later on the night I changed tho , because everyone was lighting up fireworks and fires.
And my clothes we're kinda flammable , so I wore leggings with a leather jacket afterwards. 

Champagne nomnom

Fire in front of my house wiehhh. 
It was really warm and cozy.

Well that was it folks , that was my make up look for new years eve.
I really hope you liked the look and that it maybe inspired you.